Online Class Update...

Product Trend: Chalkboard!

Hello!

I am back this month to show you 2 layouts using My Mind's Eye Chalboard papers.

I used the colours in the collection to create my own background, mint and black, even though you might think they are boys colours I think they work well with my little girl's funny face!
"Clown"


I used the gorgeous Dusty Attic Buttons with Linday's Stamp Gang embossing powders!
I just love that gorgeous grungy effect I created!


My next layout is actually the "Chalkboard" background with vibrant pinks and white. I just thought I would give it my own personal touches!

"Girly Girl"

 I used a Kaisercraft Butterfly cut out of their gorgeous collection and added Lindy's Stamp Gang mist, gesso and paint splatters, as well as some chipboard and a cute word!


Here I used some cog chipboard negatives with black gesso and paint!
I just love the contrast between those 2 colours! And I have loads of layers of stamping, masking as well!


Another close up of my painty artsy mess! Yum!

So that's it for me today I really hope that you have a play with our chalkboard products! You can recreate a chalkboard look with black gesso on chipboard too, it is real fun!

Here are the SO products used in both layouts:

http://scrappingoutback.com/manufacturers/my-minds-eye/my-minds-eye-paper-chalk-studio-2-together

http://scrappingoutback.com/manufacturers/my-minds-eye/my-minds-eye-paper-chalk-studio-2-remember




Thank you for stopping by!

The Team at Scrapping Outback

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...