Online Class Update...

More Products showcase!

Hello, hello!

We are back with more inspiration!!!!

We have a super fun layout to share with you showcasing some gorgeous products!

"You Make Me Smile"



The background paper is 7Dots Studio, even though it has been painted, you can still see some of the patterns under the gesso in some areas! The sunrays were drawn through a stencil using paint and distress pens, I added some texture through some old stencils with modelling paste, I highlighted the design with white Gelato....


I created lots of layers under my photo using a WOW chipboard frame covered in Gesso, and added my favourite mini banner from Dusty Attic covered in crackle paint, and added a mini arrow as well!


I also cut out some butterflies out of Authentique "Genuine Collection" - I added a touch of white glitter onto their wings!


I also added those gorgeous Prima flowers - I just added a tough of Gesso to them -

You have it! My inspiration! You should really have a look at the shop! There is so much variety! You can mix and match just like me and end up with something completely original!

SCRAPPING OUTBACK PRODUCTS USED:
- 7 DOTS STUDIO DOMESTIC GODDESS WOWEN'S TALK SDPP0039
- AUTHENTIQUE GENUINE COLLECTION FOREVER GEN002
- WOW CIRCLE FRAME MEDIUM WOW1254
- PRIMA QUEEN MARY WHITE PAPER FLOWERS PRM-566180
-  GREEN TARA WHITE FLOWER SPRAY GTPFST1
- DUSTY ATTIC MINI BANNERS DA1021
- DUSTY ATTIC HEART ARROWS #2 DA1026

I hope you enjoyed our post, let us know what you think by leaving us a comment! We would love to know what you think!

Happy Easter! And Happy Scrapping!

Sandrine xx

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this is an amazing layout - the soft colours are perfect.
    So many different techniques and textures - LOVE IT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work always amazes me Sandrine - you are one very talented lady!!!
    Thankyou so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandrine I'd know your work anywhere, its just so stunning. I love the different textures on this layout.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...