Online Class Update...

Rachelle's tutorial is up....

So Sorry for the delay girls - (A bit embarrassed actually).....I had mine scheduled to go up at 6pm yesterday, as I had an eisteddfod to go to for my boys until very late last night and unfortunately I didn't check to see if it went up on time until today. WHOOPS....it didn't work????  So It is manually added now - So Sorry!!!!  I should have checked :( . here is the link http://rachelleminett.blogspot.com.au/
Anyway, all is good now....
Thank you all so much for joining in with our little "Chime in with Chipboard" BLOG HOP.....I home you all learnt a little something along the way or at least got a few ideas to work with.
We all look forward to seeing your entries into our mini challenge and wish you all good luck with the prizes :) :) :)
Happy Scrapping
Rachelle and the SO Team x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...