Online Class Update...

August White with 1 Challenge

August Greetings!!

Hope you are all as excited as I am cause this month we are doing

WHITE with RED

I just adore the colour red. It is gloriously rich, and evokes passion and for some having a red car means that it will go faster LOL!!

Here is my take on white with red: 'Little Angel'

This time I have had a play with the 'Little Angel' title


and one of the Antique Mini Frames which are so super cute.


Both pieces have been embossed with white embossing powder and the mini frame has been edged with some red ink. All embossing ingredients are available in store
The Bazzill embossed vintage vines which I have used for my base is just gorgeous. Check out this one and others available in store here

Check out our forum for rest of the details and have your gorgeous creations uploaded to the correct folder in the gallery by midnight the 31st of August

Have Fun and Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...